Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Doing Awesome

This week has been jammed with lectures and trips and art museums in addition to three nights of running errands so, consequently, blog and writing time has been decreased.

I'm doing great and my stomach is 100% better. I'm getting over bronchitis after a night in a smoky bar (I will have words with whomever says that second hand smoke is not a big deal). Other than that, my last two weeks of the program are going by sooooo (TOO) quickly.

I'm beginning to plan my travels once the program is over that will take me to various islands and parts of the Philippines I haven't been so hopefully I will know soon where I will be.

In other news, Nick got stung by four bees. On one hand that's completely not funny, but it's also absolutely hilarious in another vein of perspective. Imagine big Nick running away from the landscaping after getting attacked by the bees. Poor guy! If you see him, congratulate him on tackling the monstrosity that is our landscaping and give sympathies to his war wounds.

I stay with safe things, like curtains and dusting shelves.

Thanks, Nick! Can't wait to see everything you've worked on :)

No comments: